Family Support Network
The Lansdowne Link – Family Support Network
“Championing” for positive family supports in our community
The Lansdowne Link offers families:
- Educational opportunities (topics to be recommended by families)
- Organized social events for peer support, networking and information sharing
- Resources to support family advocacy
- Forum to provide feedback to Lansdowne Children’s Centre regarding optimizing services
How can you become involved?
CLICK HERE for the volunteer sign up form: Volunteer Form
CLICK HERE for more details: Terms of Reference
- Save-the-date: May 2nd - 6:30-8:30pm Visuals- Discussion and make and take - click HERE for more info.
- RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate number of family members attending and whether child-care is required)