Information For Parents
Click HERE to download our new Lansdowne Information Booklet
For reliable, detailed, and readable health information on specific diagnoses or needs, Lansdowne Children’s Centre recommends:
Positive Discipline Course - LCC is offering this 8 week course on Tuesdays beginning February 4/2020 from 9:30-11
SAFETY AND WELLNESS
Safety and Wellness is a team effort and you are an important member of the team. As an agency working with the public, Lansdowne Children's Centre is accountable to provide a healthy environment. The following Resources and guidelines under the Resources heading below are provided to assist families and others involved in their care.
EVENTS, RESOURCES and GUIDES:
Your Guide is a Community Resource Booklet filled with free courses, workshops, events, and group services for families, children, and teens.
- Guidelines for Clients and Families Regarding Exclusion Due to Illness
- Your Child's Safety & Wellness Brochure
- SPECIAL EDUCATION INFO FAIR
- Lansdowne Information Booklet
- Positive Discipline Course
- Transition to Adult Services - A Guide for Caregivers and Professionals
- Your Guide - Brant 2021
- Your Guide - Haldimand Norfolk 2021