Upcoming Special Events
Great Northern Ride
- Bob Caissie established the Great Northern Ride over 17 years ago. Since its inception, it has raised over $2,300.000. The funds raised have supported the Every Kid Counts Program. Each year over 100 riders take to the trails and travel over 1,000 kilometers. The 2018 ride will take place February 4-10 in New Brunswick. More details to follow. To register for the ride please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charity Motorcycle Ride
- Bob Caissie established the Charity Motorcycle Ride 13 years ago and to date has raised over $500,000 in support of the Every Kid Counts program. Every year between 200-400 riders have a police escort as they ride through Brantford and Brant County. It is the first official ride of the year and is always a fun event. Great food, entertainment and the chance to support our wonderful program. Tentative date for the next ride will be May 2018.
Mayors Gala 2017
- Lansdowne is grateful to be named the Charity of Choice for this year’s Mayors Gala on Saturday October 21, 2017. The proceeds from this event will be going towards a new permanent home for Lansdowne. This is always a sold out event and promises to be another wonderful evening. If you wish to attend please contact: Robin Matthews-Osmond at RMatthews-Osmond@brantford.ca or 519-759-4150 extension 5641.
- We are pleased to once again partner with the Brantford Police Auxiliary and the Grand River Conservation Authority in hosting our 2nd annual Mud Run event. It will be held at Brant Park on Saturday October 14, 2017 and is the last mud run of the year. Register as a single competitor or a team online. Visit the website to register at www.bpamudrun.com. The funds raised will support Lansdowne’s Recreation program.
Free Planned Giving Presentation
- We are pleased to partner with Mackenzie Financial for an informative evening about tax benefits of leaving a legacy gift. There are many ways you can support Lansdowne and leaving a legacy is a lovely way to ensure that we will be able to continue to offer our programs. If you would like to attend this evening at the Brantford Golf and Country Club on Wednesday September 13, 2017 please contact Angee Turnbull at email@example.com or 519-753-3153 extension 221.