top of page
Wed, May 24|
Coffee and Chat - online
Lansdowne client families and caregivers are invited to join us ONLINE in, an informal setting to ask questions, share stories and connect with other families as we support each other in our journey.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
1 more dates
May 24, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
About the event
Your Zoom link access will be provided in your event registration email.
What are the objectives of the Lansdowne Link Family Support Network?
The Family Support Network Committee:
- Offers networking opportunities for Lansdowne families;
- Coordinate education specific to providing tools to build capacities and enhance family functioning;
- Seek the input and feedback of families on current and future Lansdowne services, including strategic planning;
- Increase engagement of families;
- Promote communication and information sharing among families;
- To encourage family advocacy.
Event Info: Events
bottom of page