Mon, Aug 14|
Kids Country Inn (Brantford)
SIBSHOPS presented by Lansdowne Children's Centre
Sibshops provide young brothers and sisters with peer support and information in a lively, recreational setting. Limited registration, 4-Day Youth Workshop for siblings of clients ages 8 - 12 years old.
Time & Location
Aug 14, 2023, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Kids Country Inn (Brantford), 25 Bell Ln, Brantford, ON N3T 1E1, Canada
About the event
4-Day Youth Workshop - August 14 to 17 - 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. hosted by lansdowne Children's Centre at Kids Country Inn, 25 Bell Lane, Brantford
- Age 8 to 12 years old
- Sibling of a Lansdowne Children's Centre client who is not a client themselves
Space is limited. Registrations above and beyond capacity will be added to a wait list and contacted with updates to next available opportunity.
Sibshops provide young brothers and sisters with peer support and information in a lively, recreational setting.
What can I expect from my Sibshops experience?
- Meet other sibs (usually for the first time);
- Have fun;
- Talk about the good and not-so-good parts of having a sib with special needs with others who “get it”;
- Play some great games;
- Explore how other brothers and sisters handle sticky situations sometimes faced by brothers and sisters;
- Learn about the services their brothers and sister receive; and
- Have some more fun!