$36.56 to $41.54 per hour
Brant, Haldimand and Norfolk
Provide assessment, treatment and consultation for children and youth with physical and/ or developmental delays or disorders. Community and School Based services are provided in settings in Brant, Haldimand and Norfolk Counties. Travel is required within the catchment area.
YOU BELONG HERE.
• HOOPP Company Pension
• Extended Health Care
o Dental Care
o Life Insurance
o Vision Care
• Short Work Week – 35 Hours (excludes unpaid meal break)
• Paid time off
o 1.67 days of paid vacation for each month (prorated based on FTE)
o 2 paid floater days
o 3 paid days off between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
o Up to 5 paid emergency leave days
o Up to 20 paid sick days per year
• Casual Dress
• Free on-site Parking
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
• Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
• Registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Preferred: Extensive paediatric experience of at least 2 years in providing service to a population with special needs
• Minimum: Previous work experience with children with special needs and/or paediatric placement during training
The successful candidate may be required to work two (2) evening shifts per week based on programming needs.
Lansdowne Children’s Centre provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment process.
If you are contacted to participate in an interview or screening process, please advise us if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted