top of page
Tue, Oct 11|
Coffee and Chat - In person
Lansdowne client families and caregivers are invited to our social network event, an informal setting to ask questions, share stories and connect with other families as we support each other in our journey.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Oct 11, 2022, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Lansdowne Brantford, 39 Mt Pleasant St, Brantford, ON N3T 1S7, Canada
About the event
What are the objectives of the Lansdowne Link Family Support Network?
The Family Support Network Committee:
- Offers networking opportunities for Lansdowne families;
- Coordinate education specific to providing tools to build capacities and enhance family functioning;
- Seek the input and feedback of families on current and future Lansdowne services, including strategic planning;
- Increase engagement of families;
- Promote communication and information sharing among families;
- To encourage family advocacy.
Event Info: Events
bottom of page